It's been awhile since I've posted about my life. Not much has changed, at least its not blogworthy..lol. This past weekend I went to Louisville with some friends and it was the most excitement I have had in awhile. We went to 4th street which was a blast! My favorite place was Howl at the Moon. They have some awesome musicians in there! The farm show was going on, so needless to say I ran into ALOT of cowboys..lol. I was looking for Mr. Right..lol But didn't have any luck. I have to say my heart was been so heavy for all the stuff happening to people lately. It seems like so many bad things keep happening to people and they don't deserve it. I know God has a plan, but somethings just aren't fare. With the passing of baby Andon and another friend losing her baby, it reminds me of how close May is coming and the reminder that I would be bringing a little one home. Things would be so different in my life if that was still the case. I know my time will come and I will be happy, just seems like life has been in slow motion lately for me. All my friends are either getting married or having babies, so once again I'm here just waiting...lol My countdown to florida has began. I'm going to Florida with some good friends from work and there kids..No husbands..I guess you can say were BRAVE.haha! I'm leaving in a little less than 5 weeks! We're going to Panama City. Brings backs lots of memories. I haven't been there since my senior year of high school with my best friends.O those were the days..lol It will be interesting to go back there. I have been hitting the gym almost everyday. I got a new gym membership at Anytime fitness. It's a great place. Alot of people have joined from our area, they have alot of specials right now too. So If you want any info let me know! I have been working nights these past few weeks so I have a few days off until I work again. Thank goodness! The March babies are pouring in. Every night I have worked we have had at least three deliveries. Needles to say When I get home after 12 hours of running around I am pooped. Well I hope everyone enjoys there weekend. I will post some pics of Louisville. Enjoy
Okay, so I am not telling Grace that you had a BLAST during Girls' Night. Especially since she wanted to go, because she is a big girl and she can bring her coloring books along. Glad you had fun and you are going to FLORIDA:( I wish I could go.
Kaycee - I just wanted to tell you that I'll be praying for you over the next few months. I know every day can be a struggle and with all the thoughts of the what if's, but you have to look on to the future and God does have a plan for each and every one of us. You are a great person and your day will come. Lyndsey~
kayc- girl i just love you to pieces. our time will come... God has big plans for both of us, I just know it. have fun in fla! we are going on a cruise the first week of june and i'm sooo ready! i know what you mean about life being in slow motion... hang in there girl.
4 comments:
Okay, so I am not telling Grace that you had a BLAST during Girls' Night. Especially since she wanted to go, because she is a big girl and she can bring her coloring books along. Glad you had fun and you are going to FLORIDA:( I wish I could go.
Kaycee - I just wanted to tell you that I'll be praying for you over the next few months. I know every day can be a struggle and with all the thoughts of the what if's, but you have to look on to the future and God does have a plan for each and every one of us. You are a great person and your day will come. Lyndsey~
Kaycee - Can you email me sometime? I was wanting to talk with you. lyndsey.inman.ctr@navy.mil
Thanks!
Lyndsey
kayc- girl i just love you to pieces. our time will come... God has big plans for both of us, I just know it. have fun in fla! we are going on a cruise the first week of june and i'm sooo ready! i know what you mean about life being in slow motion... hang in there girl.
Post a Comment