Monday, March 16, 2009

Life is good...

Well after my last post about being lonely and waiting for that perfect man to come into my life, someone was listening. A little over a month ago, I met the greatest guy ever. I have been waiting to post about him, because I didn't want to jinks myself.lol. So hopefully I still wont. :) But its official we are together and not just "dating". The last week I have saw not only a great guy, but an awesome person. We spent alot of time together this past week, so I think he likes me..lol. Actually I know he does. A little birdy told me. haha. Anyways, I guess you could say I have been on cloud nine the past few weeks. It feels great to be liked and to have someone actually want to see me and talk to me. I have met most of his good friends and his family. And in return I introduced him to my wild friends and family..lol. I know some of my coworkers are getting sick of hearing about him, so I thought I would tell the blog world. So besides having a big smile on my face, Im counting down the days to florida still...In less than 12 days I will be laying on the beach and soaking up the sun! I'm asking you still keep the Arthur family in your prayers. Sarah is doing much better and has been moved back to jasper to continue her Iv antibiotics, but Erica has been still feeling sick.. PLease continue to pray for them. Well hopefully my next post will pics of the wonderful florida!

Love

2 comments:

JessGraceIz said...

Kaycee.
I (we) are so happy that you are HAPPY. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. I am excited for you. He seems to be a GREAT guy, now we just have to be around him alittle more to truly get to know him...well I guess he got to know your dad alittle bit more than we did.LOL:)
love ya.
jess

Ashley said...

I am happy for you Kaycee!