Not much has been going on lately at my house. I have been pretty sick and didn't really move from my bed for a few days..After 2 antibiotics and 2 weeks later, I have been feeling much better! I have to say this cold weather really makes me want a vacation to somewhere warm real soon...! The problem is I don't want to go alone and all my friends are having babies, in college, or getting married..so I'm left hanging.lol. So if there are any takers let me know....There has been alot of good news with several of my friends lately! I'm so happy for megan..I cant wait to see this little one, since she is special gift from God I know she will be precious, not to mention a little princess !My cousin Jennifer also had her 3rd little girl today Kelsey Grace, I have only saw pics of her so I can't wait to see her in person! I know her big sisters are pretty proud of her! At Christmas we were talking about names and we all had a good laugh because little Audrey had her heart set on Kaycee as a name. Jennifer had to keep telling her no because it was her cousins name, but she just kept saying she wanted that name..I guess It would always be an honor. ;) I'm also happy for Lacy with the big news of her having a girl!! She's a great mom and Ava is going to be a great addition to there little family. This past week
work has been great. January isn't suppose to be a real busy month, I think the numbers are people due are Jan 72 Feb 79 March 89( Thats means busy as a bee) and April 64. So how things usually happen are the busy month's we will have half of the months before and after come in on the same month so I'm guessing we will prob. hit 100 in March that month. And there should be three people on maternity leave again so it will be real fun! Heather are u sure you don't want to come back and work..:) Well after tonight I'm off work for six days and don't have alot of stuff planned. I'm ready for the big BR vs LHS game..not looking forward to being packed tight in the gym like always..but It will be good i'm sure. Have a good Weekend!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment