Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve 09

New Years Eve was a blast. My friend Danielle and I went to Jillians and Ri Ra's In Eville..besides it being freezing outside it was a good time. We ran into Courtney and enjoyed the rest of the evening with her and a group of friends. My friend and coworker Ashley had her baby on Monday. She's a cutie! I secretly knew it was a girl due to peeking on the us machine at work! But I didn't tell her even though she begged me at times..lol. I work this weekend so Hopefully we won't be to busy! I don't have any big plans for tonight besides maybe going to the bball tourney. Well enjoy the new year...I haven't made any big goals yet, because I usually can't stick to them..lol

Love,





The champange toast!

Girl Scout cookie shot..yummy...

I thought about posting this on a singles website..lol U think I would get any hits?




Anna Marie 7lbs 4oz

No comments: