Monday, December 29, 2008

Surviving the Holidays...

The last few weeks have been crazy once again. Work has finally slowed down for the moment. I do ask you keep the Mcgregor family in your prayers. (http://www.courierpress.com/news/2008/dec/24/pregnant-woman-dies-wreck/...
If u didn't read about it in the newspaper or see it on the news. On Dec. 23 a mom of 37 weeks pregnant, husband and two kids 3 and 5. were driving in jasper and slid through and intersection and it took the life of the mother and the baby. Please keep my coworkers in your prayers too, for this was a horrible memory and pain they had to experience too.....I worked on Christmas Eve. and it was a nice day to catch up with coworkers and not work my butt off! After work I went with Adam to his mom's for his christmas and enjoyed bobes and opened presents. I got a new cell phone from adam some I'm still learning all the new buttons since its all touch screen. I enjoyed watching my nieces open their presents christmas day and seeing how much it had changed since last christmas. I did bsit again last week and I tried really hard to get some good pics of the twins..but it was hard let me tell you! They both have there own personalities that is for sure! I enjoyed going to a wedding of an old classmate and friend of mine. It was great to see all my friends from high school and the wedding looked amazing! I finally found my cable so I will post my pics! I'm planning on spending New Years in eville with friends so hopefully it will be a fun nite! Enjoy the bringing in of the new Year!

Love




Pics of Kevin and Whitneys Wedding in Jasper....







My Favorite OB Nurses...

Taryn Marie



Take one...take two...


Maybe a good pic..finally..lol (Avery in Red..Sophia in Pink)

No comments: