Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lion King

This past weekend was a busy and fun filled one thats for sure! On Friday nite adam and I enjoyed a date nite, we went to black buggy to enjoy there seafood buffet! I cleared about 3 plates of crab legs..lol! I love those things! We watched a movie after that and enjoyed taking it easy. On sat. I was busy baking 6 dozen cookies for my sisters cookie party which was sunday. I managed to get them done since Adam stayed and helped me. He was running one mixer and I had the other one. We manged to only burn one pan. So I was happy with that! It took a few hours and then I had to rush around and get ready for Indy to see the Lion King. There was 14 of us from work, well one special friend of Jil's..(love ya Cathy..lol) that went along. WE ate at Stone Creek. It was an upscale restaurant and very tasty! Or original plan was to go to The Cheesecake Factory..but they wouldn't take reservations. Since we had that many people we couldn't really waste any time waiting, since we had a play to make, so we had to go somewhere were they would take reservations. The play was pretty good. I saw it in NY on the class trip, so of course it was better in NY, but we had closer seats in Indy. It was late when we made it back to Montgomery..close to 3am! On sunday I enjoyed seeing my sisters friends and some family at the cookie exchange. I got a cute ornament that some girl named Kayla brought...lol! There is alot of pics of the lion king and a few of the cookie party. I'm working tonight and
another one of my coworkers is being induced so hopefully she will have it tonight and I can see it! It's a surprise, my guess is a boy..but we will have to see...:) Well I have 6 days off after tonight but am busy on most if them. I have a dentist appt tommorrow and then im cleaning one of the Dr's houses on friday in jasper and then im babysitting the twins on Tuesday,So hopefully I will get to relax for a little bit! That's another thing...if anyone needs any bsitting or house cleaning done let me know! Im looking to make some extra cash! Have a good week!























1 comment:

Chelsa said...

kaycee! hey girl! i didn't know that you had a blog! i somehow found it by someone else's though?? so anyway- hope things are going good for you.