Saturday, December 20, 2008

Busy Busy Week...

These past two weeks have flew by....Besides it being a mad house at work and having a record of 21 babies in house....life has been ok. I have been under the weather..I caught that flu bug thing once again..thanks cathy..lol. My co-worker Sheena had her little girl Taryn Marie she is a cutie! Last weekend I went and picked up my bedroom furniture in Eville. Well they couldn't find the mirror that went to my big dressor so They said they would deliver it when it came in.After spending all day sat and sunday its finally in my room and together. I got to bsit the twins on tues again. They sure are getting big!Avery is up to 10lbs now! She has had a cold and the poor little thing had this cough that was so helpless. But I still got a few smiles out of them..lol. I believe all my christmas shopping is done. I have been making homeade chex mix and some candy that is pretty tasty for a few friends at work. Tonight im going to a classmate of mines wedding in Jasper. I love christmas weddings so I cant wait to see it since my mom decorated it. :) And finally Jessica nominated me for the fabulous bog award! So here it goes!

Here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous bloggers in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.
Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

Here are my 5 nominations for Fabulous Blogs.

1. Jill from http://teamj-b.blogspot.com. She is my coworker and I don't usually get to see her unless im on nights, so its nice to hear from her when she posts. I love hearing her mom stories. I think I will be like her one day lol.And she will make an awesome scrub nurse..lol Love ya jill! :)

2. Megan from http://worthwhileadventure.blogspot.com/. She is also my coworker and good friend from high school! I love working with her as well! I feel even closer to her with her adoption journey by her weekly posts! I can't wait until she is blessed with a little one. She will be an awesome mom!!

3. Ashley from http://guat-mama.blogspot.com/. I used to work with Ashley at the Wb!! and miss her so much! She is a great person and I love hearing her daily stories about her little boys! She is one heck of mom and I hope to take tips from her one day!!lol

4. Lacy from http://oursweetone.blogspot.com/. She is an old friend and her stories are interesting! I'm so happy she will be bringing another little one into this world. I hope Im working so I can give her royal treatment..lol And I have a feeling this one is going to be a little girl..so I know she will be spoiled rotten!

5. And my last two are a tie!! actually I love reading peoples blogs so this is tough to only choose 5!! They are my sis in law Jessica from http://gingerichfamilyof4.blogspot.com! I do love my nieces dearly and even though I live minutes away from them I feel like I miss so much still. It's great to see pics and hear funny stories about them! They know Im there favorite auntie..lol

And Jamie from http://kneppnews.blogspot.com. I go back with Jamie! Im best friends with lacy and Jamie use to keep us out of trouble I guess you could say..lol Her little girls are dolls and I can't wait for #3 to make an apperance!


My Five addictions are...

1. Candy..I love skittles, gummi worms, and lots of others! I have a major sweet tooth!

2. Facebook, Aim, and Blogs.I spend way to much time on the net!! It takes up alot of time!

3. My Nieces...I would do anything for them..Jess is right! I love spoiling them rotten! I know boys are wanted in our family but girls are sooo funn!!

5. Coworkers..friends..and job! I love my job..at least when its not a madhouse! My coworkers are like my family! My job is so rewarding being with moms and helping them bring life into this world! My friends help me get through everything!


Okay there is several other people I would like to write about but I will nominate them instead! They are Chelsa K.,Cathy C., Tara F., Heather S., and Jamie T.! Your'e blogs are great too! And youre stories help get me through the day..lol! Merry Christmas!

Love,




I have some pics of little miss Taryn but I can't find my cable..I will post pics of my room when It is completly finished!!

2 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

Hey...nice to hear that the hospital is a madhouse too:) We are just swamped over here...

Chelsa said...

i hear some complete strangers have gotten to see my belly thanks to a certain someone ;)

you crack me up.