Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday....

I was able to make it to the BR vs WHS game because someone at work came in an hour early for me. I took a quick shower and then got a call from Amanda seeing if I would help her with the babies if she took them to the game...of course I said yes!! I'm There favorite "Auntie"..lol! I enjoyed seeing several friends that have been far away getting there college degrees. I had lunch with my family and then went to Adams family later that evening to visit and meet his brother. He has been living in the Virgin Islands for the last several years and finally moved back to the states to Miami! I keep trying to get a vacation planned but adam keeps slacking on his part lol. I woke up at 4am and did the crazy shopping thing. I got the Tv and stand I wanted plus a few other things. I have to say the worst part is once you get the items you want the hard part is trying to get through with your cart every possible exit way is blocked! I didn't get the Christmas tree because they sold out, but later in the evening I went back to Walmart to get a headlight since my is out and they had a whole crate of them.!! I was soo excited. Yes, it is very cheap looking..its was $25 dollars and I may add it has colored prelite lights on it..which makes it look a little more cheaper. But hey its a great starter tree! Well Im asking everyone who reads this to please keep my friend Amanda and her family in there prayers. She is going through a very hard time right now and has been hit with some issues for the next month or so. I am going to stay with her for the next several days to help with her three
little kids. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and enjoyed there
ime with there friends and family.

Love












No comments: