Just a quick update on the twins...They are both doing great. Sophia only had to have her IV for about 18 Hours and is doing much better! Mom is still sore and had to recieve some blood today because her hemoglobin was pretty low. Please keep her in your prayers. I'm going to help her tonight so hopefully I can get some more snapshots of them together! Enjoy

Me and Sophia..The little stinker..lol

Me and the Twins..Note there cute hair bows my sister made..they match there hatchet shirts

Jennifer's girls Emma and Maddy with the twins

Avery Kate

Sophia Reene
Love
1 comment:
Hi Kaycee, I came across your blog from Jamie T's...so glad I stopped by and saw Amanda's beautiful girls!! Her little Jake used to attend daycare with my girls, Braylee & Brynna. Tell Amanda Congrats from us, and tell Jake that Braylee misses him dearly...her very own little "Tyler Zeller"! ;)
~Tera Knepp
Post a Comment