Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Twins & Halloween

I finally got a free moment to sit down and write about my excitement that's been going on the past week. I had a blast at the Halloween party at Lark Ranch, there was alot of people there and I enjoyed dancing and seeing all my friends! I got to see my nieces all dressed up Brynnlee the little stinker..Izzthe Lion...and Grace as Dorothy..they all looked so cute! OK now on to the twins...They made there appearance last night around 2:30am Twin A Avery Kate did great came out in less than 2 pushes...But Twin B Sophia Reene was being a stinker and had to be delivered by a c/s..she was breech and couldn't be turned, she wouldn't corporate. It was a struggle she had a rough start..She was under oxygen for a few hours and got an IV but is doing much better! We definitely had angles with us last night. Everyone Did Great! PLease pray for healing for Amanda she is pretty sore. And she did give me consent to tell people in case you were wondering. lol Well here is some pics of the girls...and the Halloween party ENJOY!!



Love

1 comment:

Lacy said...

All I can say is that I love your costume!!!!!