As thanksgiving approaches i'm more ready than ever for Christmas..I managed to get a nice schedule for thanksgiving week I'm working mon tues and wed days and then off for 6 straight days! I want to say everyone at work is ready for a break. Our count for babies is 78 for the month!! My week will start off by going to the annual whs and br bball game and then the reunion of seeing all my friends that have moved away or at college begins. Then thanksgiving day "eating nonstop" and napping. Then I got to get a good nights rest for Black Friday! My favorite day ever.Actually I hate fighting the crowds and the lines..but the sales are hard to beat. My goal this year is to purchase a plasma tv for my room. My old one is showing its age..lol. This past week went by pretty fast. Adam and I was in Lafayette for a few days. He had to do some travel for work so I got to enjoy shopping and being lazy at the hotel. On the way back home we stopped by Oliver Winery. I wish I could of went there about three weeks earlier. Most of the trees are bare and the lake was icey. But it's such a nice place and they have great wine! That's defiantly my weakness. I would suggest there bean blossom cider wine. They had some in a crock pot with some mulled spices, honey, and water..it was amazing. The placed smelled great and it was great with the cold weather. I was having withdrawal's from my little nieces so I had Grace spend the night with me Friday night. She's really loving sleepovers now days.Saturday
I got to see all three for a few hours and we ate supper together. It's crazy how big they are getting! I'll leave you with some pics of the winery. Have a happy thanksgiving! Stay Warm!
Love,





No comments:
Post a Comment