Well this past week has been a complete mad house at work. We had 15 babies and moms at one point in one day. I felt sorry for the patients they had to stay in there labor rooms because we were out of beds on the floor! After three tweleve hour days of this I was dead tired! I went to evansville and stayed with Amanda and the twins on friday night. Their looks are changing so much. It was good to see them and I was happy to give mom some company. We attemted to take them to the mall on sat.....wow was that an adventure. It took us about three hours to get ready and finally leave the house. Then we knew we only had a matter of time before they would be ready to eat again! The mall wasn't that big of a success. She was hoping to get some good bargins on summer clothes for the girls since she doesnt really have any, but everything was picked over. I was glad I got two out of my three nieces christmas shoppping done...one more to go! I also decided to treat myself to a few things and bought a new comforter and bedroom suite! I get it in two weeks I can't wait! I may travel with adam this week up past indy. We usually have a good time. Things seem to be on the right track it's just making sure were both happy thats important. well Im off to bed so I can work another day tomorrow. have a great week!
My new bedroom suite!

2 comments:
Hey girl....AWESOME bedroom suite it's beautiful!! I was at the mall on Saturday too I must have missed you in that mad house!! I hope you and Adam have a good weekend!! I'm babysitting again so feel free to come over and visit!!!
ooooo I like!
Post a Comment