Thursday, October 30, 2008

The illness has struck...

Well with winter approaching it seems like everyone has been struck with the flu or a cold. Well I managed to get both this week! Sunday I began to have the runny nose and sore throat and by Wednesday, I had blisters in my throat and the flu! Luckily I am off work and don't have to call in sick! I got home yesterday and slept for 16 hours straight and then went to bed last night still. My body needed the rest. I do feel much better today, but I have no energy. I'm hoping to feel much better by tomorrow night so I can attend the Halloween party and have a good time. This week we weren't swamped at work. We didn't have fourteen moms and babies like last week, thank goodness, but we know the madness will begin again soon. Both of my coworkers pregnant with twins are still going strong. They both are 37+ weeks and are feeling great, well to a certain point.lol I made a nice surprise for one of the Doctors by painting one of there bellies like a pumpkin for her weekly checkup, The doctor found it quite amusing.ha ha. Well im heading to another doctors appoitment. Have a great weekend!

Love

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Hey baby!! I'm sorry you got sick it seems like everyone is getting the flu....I'm getting my shot next week! I am so glad I found your blog...you are soo cute!! Love ya!

Love Remains said...

Hey--I had fun the other night, too! We should get together again, sometime! :)

Jamie Truelove said...

Kaycee...I saw that pumpkin belly! We did get a good laugh. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Kaycee - Yes we remember you and we are getting very excited for the BIG day. We hope you are there also along with MaryAnne. You both were amazing considering the circumstances we met last. We hope all is going well for you, and we hope to see you November 12!

Inmans