I'm really excited for tonite! Me and my best friend Lauren are headed to IU for homecoming tomorrow! Tonite we are going to the mall and hopefully Olive Garden to eat, then maybe we will hit up a few bars...never know. We are staying in a hotel so I'm enjoying this mini vacation. My appointment with my therapist went very well. I'm looking forward to seeing her next week again. It's nice to have someone be totally honest with you and help sort out your problems. I had a great week at work and got to work with some of my favorite people. I hope this weekend the weather is nice and all is well. Adam will be coming home sat. night and then he will leave for another week onSunday ..:(. But this is giving us both time to look at life and see if this is what we really want. It has been a rocky month so this space is a good thing for both of us. Even though I hate beingalone! Luckily I have worked four out of the last five nights, so this week has flew by!! Well hopefully I will have some good pics of thisweekend.
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment