been extremely swollen and I have been treating her like a princess by giving her foot rubs..love u Amanda! I know sometimes its hard to give up your Sunday afternoon for a baby shower, bridal shower, or birthday party at times, at least it is for me, especially since the colts usually play on Sundays and I'm a big fan..but I have to say wedding cakes, bridal shower cakes, or baby shower cakes are my weakness. I usually pass up the meal and wait patiently for the cake to be cut so I can dig in. You can tell me and my sister are a lot alike because this is both our favorite part
of the party!!LOL. The shower was a success she mainly got clothes, something you can always use. I headed home to take a quick nap before I had to head to work! It was a quiet night something that is usually rare on a OB floor. I Was glad I was off this past weekend they had 14 babies in 24 hours. I feel for those ladies. The last week or so our census had been low, and like always we always pay for itx's 100.haha. In the month of November were expecting 98 Babies..So hopefully this past weekend that was a chunk of them. There are now 7 co-workers of mine pregnant. And two of them are pregnant with twins.It is definitely in the water... The next few months will be interesting that's for sure! Well I have to work the next two nights hopefully it will be under control. Have a good nite...
Love
No comments:
Post a Comment