I made it back from Florida..sadly I came home to snow..:( But by the end of the week it began to warm up. I celebrated Josh's 29th bday this week. We had a good dinner and spent a lot of time together. This weekend was busy busy. I went to eville to buy a bridesmaid dress for Lauren's Wedding, to Megan's baby shower and then celebrated easter with my family. I'm stuck at work the next four nights..But then I have off for six days! So there is a plus to it. Me and Josh went mushroom hunting sunday morning. I was so proud, I called my friend to tell her we found around 50 and she gets quiet and says thats great,I then asked her how many she found and she said a couple hundred. She put me in my place..lol. The good news right know is Josh bought a house in hburg. He closes this Wed. and he gets the keys April 26th! He is very excited. I'm in charge of decorating he says. He picked the furniture and I get to pick the colors and decorations. I'm looking for some good ideas if anyone has painted lately. Well I will post my florida pics and a few easter pics. Have a good week! ps. Jill please stay away from chuckie...haha
Your alive! Was soo excited to see an update. Clicked on it right away. Oh the ocean is calling my name. I remember the sound, the smell, and the feel of the sun and the sand. What do you mean stuck at work. I work Mon, Wed, and Thurs. I finally get to work with you if I don't get call. Yeah!!!
5 comments:
Ooohhhh. I want to see the ocean!! I'm so tired of all this rain and cold. Hope your days at work pass quickly.
Who's kids are those??? They sure are cute:) Must take after their mommies.
Your alive! Was soo excited to see an update. Clicked on it right away. Oh the ocean is calling my name. I remember the sound, the smell, and the feel of the sun and the sand. What do you mean stuck at work. I work Mon, Wed, and Thurs. I finally get to work with you if I don't get call. Yeah!!!
Hey pooper! Good to see you for the short period of time that I did. Yeah, you'll have to tell me the Chuckie story sometime.
Nice pics! Josh &you look so cute!
Bff
Debbie
Post a Comment