Well Tomorrow Is the last day of my Florida Vacation. For the most part the weather was nice. The last two days we had really bad storms and spent those days shopping...I do love shopping But I love the beach so much more! Today was the best day this week. It got in the 80's and I look like a lobster! I thought I had a good tan before I came, that way I wouldn't get fried..Well I was wrong! I have to say since 2005, Panama has changed alot. We have 11 kids between 4 adults, and all I have to say is my patience has been tested. I'm NOT ready for any kids anytime soon! lol. Overall, they were well behaved though. In Panama they now have a Pier Park, which is awesome. I enjoyed going there several nights. They have lots of good resturants. My favorite was Margaritaville. The live music was awesome! We went to Destin one day and shopped and ate at fudpuckers. Both of these places were great for kids and adults. I was hoping to upload some pics, but of course I forgot my usb cord! I have to say the last week has made my relationship with Josh much stronger. Gave us both a dose of the single life again, and we both agree being together is what we want! Everyone that knows me knows my cell phone is always in use and I love it too much at times. Well last night it decided to stop working!! After 2hours of being on the phone with verzion they said it could be 3-5 days before its fixed. So me being me, i took my phone to a store and they tested it and its my phone not the service. So I have to get a new one. Good thing is its under warranty, but all my pics and stuff I want to keep will be lost. :( It's only been 24 hours and Im going crazy without one!!On a different note... I got to see little miss Claire before I left for Florida and she is truly a gift from God. Megan and Matt will be great parents. She is such a doll!! My cousin Jamie Gross, Had her Baby today. It was a boy! Dont know all the details yet, but he has a ton of black hair! Also, please keep Erica in your prayers again. She is back in Indy and underwent surgery today to have fluid removed from her lungs. This poor girl has barely saw her new baby girl or family. Well hopefully everyone is enjoying there spring break. Hopefully I will post pics Sun or Monday.
Kaycee
Golf 2021 ⛳️ Freshman
4 years ago
4 comments:
How in the world do you know so much more than me and you aren't even in the state!!! I had no idea Erica was in the hospital again.
I've missed you!
ooops! My bad. I didn't realize that you were still in the sunshine state. Can't wait to see you when you come back.
Kaycee, you make me laugh... you sound so happy, and that makes me happy!!! I know you don't want your vacation to end, but I miss you darlin'!! and Claire misses you too!!! :) See ya soon!
Hello, we sure do miss you here in the blog world. Hope to see you at work to talk and see what is happening in your life.
Post a Comment