Before main bath...
After main bath...
Before Master Bath...
After Master bath...
Before Master Bedroom...
After Master Bedroom..
after Spare Bedroom
before Spare Bedroom
Before Office
After Office
Before Kitchen
After Kitchen..
Before Living Room
After Living Room
Wow houses are soo much work! This has been the longest week ever! I painted 7 rooms! And most of the rooms required two coats of paint....but in the end I'm very happy with the results! I started decorating, but still need some things for the walls and a few other accessories. This weekend I had to work mainly and had a family reunion on Sunday. I enjoyed seeing all my cousins that I haven't saw for awhile. This week I'm hoping to work on the landscaping and do some yard work. I took some before and after pics of Josh's house. I hope the weather stays warm and dry this week! My project this week is looking for new cars. I'm ready for a car…I think…I love my SUV but I'm ready for a change. I've been looking at new Camrys and I'm leaning towards them. So wish me luck that I can sell my SUV and find a car for a good price. Enjoy the pics!
Love
10 comments:
you did awesome on the house!! it looks GREAT!!!
good luck on the car! i love my rendezvous- but if i was going to get a car i would want a camry too!
Ahhh!!! Now we know what you were doing ALL week...It looks really good. You can come over anytime to my house and decorate. It was really good to see you yesterday.
luv ya:)
Wow, room for 1 more, that spare bedroom has my name on it. or I could take the couch...
You did a GREAT job. I know that was a lot of work. You are a great decorator!
Yeah! So glad to hear from you. You are alive and well. I can see why you have been quiet for so long. What a lot of work you have put into that house. Hope he appreciated it. Love the colors. Not an easy task to take on. Good luck with getting any landscaping in. Heard it is going to rain for a little while yet. I want to start mine too, but argh, the rain. When we want it this summer, I bet it will be no where in the forecast. See ya sometime.
Gorgeous house!
AWESOME! You did a GREAT job!!! ENJOY~!
Just looking at those pictures I know you had to be busy! It looks great!!! I love the blue color in the office and your rugs in the kitchen and living room are fun:)
Hey Kaycee,
I got you added to Emiley's blog. I don't want you to feel like I was ignoring you...I added you the first time you asked, but I accidentally left out the vinu part of your email, so I added you again and hopefully I typed in your address correctly!
Wow! I am impressed with your decorating skills. The house looks amazing! I can't wait to see you in a week at Wicked!!
Post a Comment