Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer Time Fun..

Well this past month has flown by! I have been busy doing landscaping and putting some finishing touches on Josh's house. We made an island in the back yard, a mound by the mailbox, added landscaping around the back porch and added some plants to the current landscaping. It was alot of work, but in the end it was worth it! I also painted the laundry room and added some ul on the wall! This past few weeks I enjoyed watching the twins while there momma worked, they needed a good spoiling from me! :) I'm glad summer has finally came, but man has it been humid! I have went to holiday world several times and am definitely getting my money's worth out of my pass! Next week Josh and I are going to Michigan to Visit his sister and her family. I'm looking forward to a mini vacation. I have been hit by wedding season this month. I have one almost every weekend until the end of June! I should have plenty of ideas when it comes time to plan my own..lol. I have decided to do something I haven't done before and always wanted to as a kid, and its go to Disney World. My friend from work and her family are going in July, so I'm going to go and help babysit and enjoy Orlando! I'm pretty excited! Well I will leave you with some pics from the last month! Enjoy Them! Hope everyone is enjoying there summer so far!

Love




Me and my Love!

The clock, plates, and wall decor I added

The mailbox landscaping



Front porch View..

Back Porch View..

New Patio Furniture..

The bedroom UL





The new Laundry Room...

Playing with there toys..

B helping with Av's Bottle..

Avery eating her Breakfast...


Sophia eating her Breakfast...

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

i'm glad you updated! i enjoy hearing what you've been up to! you are so good at decorating! you can come work on my house next ;)

have fun in orlando!

Heather said...

You did a beautiful job on the house! Have fun at disney.

Love Remains said...

The house looks beautiful! I love all the brown tones! That is too bad you are on vacation during that time...that is the week that I am hoping to get induced...
:-( But maybe he will want to wait a day or two more. I will know more next appointment. I had high blood pressure and high heart rate along with stomach upset, etc...headaches (for a week straight) yesterday finally called in and they wanted to see me. They tested for HELLP syndrome, but thankfully the blood tests came back negative. They did a non-stress test and she seems to be "happy." Which is awesome. I have to monitor my bp now...So, I believe he said that we may just set a date for the 39th week to be induced. I will let you know.