This summer has flown by! I have been busy with weddings, vacations, and spending time with Josh. I had a great week in Disney, besides the hot weather, but what can I expect when I go in the middle of the summer. lol. I have to say I wont be going back anytime soon, but when I do I know the tricks and trades of that place. Have lots of money saved up, because nothing is free or cheap. lol. I want to say congrats to all the new moms that had their babies this week. I got to see two of three from the montgomery/loogootee area and their babies are all precious. Also Congrats to Chelsa and her family for the exciting news. You will be in my prayers the next nine months! Hopefully the stress and anxiety will get better! Tomorrow is my 23rd bday. I cant believe it! This past year has went by so fast! My plans are going to work, but hey at least I get to spend it with some of my favorite Night shift girls! Josh had his 10 year reunion this past weekend. It was nice meeting all his friends and its amazing how much bigger his class is compared to mine!I also got to see my two lil favorite Girls this week Avery and Sophia. They are getting so big and crawling everywhere! We went to holiday world, besides the water being freezing it was great. Well I hope everyone enjoys the last few weeks of summer. Besides my Bf Laurens wedding coming in the fall I don't have alot of stuff planned. Hopefully I will get to use my Holiday World Pass some more and enjoy our camper too. Take care!

Me and Josh at His 10 Year Reunion.

Sophia at Holiday World

The Twins hanging in the stroller at HW..


Eating at the Sci-fi @ Epcot

Our Resort...The Animal Kingdom Lodge


My fav Character Peter Pan in the Parade at Magic Kingdom


Inside our Resort

Me and the girls at Disney

Me and Princess Riley..

Some of the Animals at the Animal Kingdom

Me and Michelle at Animal Kingdom

Animal Kingdom
Love
2 comments:
glad to hear an update from you!! and thank you for the congratulations! we def. need the prayers!
looks like a blast!
Post a Comment