Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hot summer days and cool nights

This past week I finally enjoyed camping with my friends and family! I have to say the weather has been awesome. The cool nights make roasting marshmallows a must! I have been busy with work, weddings, and in the month of September the bridal showers, and parties begin. I'm ready for the turkey trot also! We got our camper settled in the campgrounds a few weeks ago and have enjoyed it ever since. Yesterday was my best friend Lauren's bridal shower and it was a great turn out. The decorations and food all turned out great! This weekend we will celebrate her first bach party around Montgomery and Washington, I'm looking forward to this! In the end of Sept we are going to 4th street. I'm exicted it has been months since I have been there! I had another chance to love on the twins this weekend and got some great photos of them. They finally both got a tooth, its so cute! I also got to celebrate my niece gracies 6th bday party. She is such a big girl starting school and stuff! She is growing up so fast. I couldn't be happier with my relationship with Josh right now, we have our ups and downs, but I can't complain he is good to me! Its almost been nine months since we have been together! Kinda Crazy! Well I will post some pics of this past weekend enjoy!
Love




Me and the Bride Lauren

All the bridesmaids besides whitney..

The twins



Can You tell were teething?



My Three Precious nieces...Grace, Izabelle, Brynnlee

GOtta love me in my Bow..Lil Sophia

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

good to hear an update from you! sounds like you are keeping busy :)